Thursday, October 16, 2008

Life sure is different these days...


We are so grateful to have this little guy join our family. He's already been a great blessing to us and I know will bring so much to our lives. I'm grateful he was able to make it here safe and sound - he had me worried, but we made it through. Our doctor is a funny guy and said, well Mindy, you got three down, only seven more to go. I'm not sure about anymore little ones, I feel so blessed to have my three little boys, plus my one big boy. I feel complete!!


My three boys: Ethan (7), Aaron (4), and Alex

The two boys have been so cute with their new brother, it's amazing to watch. One funny story, there's so many to choose from, but at family prayers last night, it was Ethan's turn, he said, "And bless mommy that she can lose her fat and get skinny again and be a normal mom." I looked up at Mark and we just smiled and tried not to laugh out loud. When he was finished I asked him about what a normal mom is and he said, I just want you to be able to go roller blading with me again. Aaron, as loud as he is, tried to keep us quiet so the baby can sleep and is amazed when he moves.

Mark was amazing! I am blessed with one great husband and a very loving daddy! I love watching him interact with Alex, it melts my heart.

Alex and his daddy

A big thank you to Grandma. We couldn't have made it without your help.

Grandma Woolf talking to Alex

Alex's middle name, Rawlin, comes from his Grandpa and Great-Grandpa Gull.

Alex with Grandpa and Grandma Gull

6 comments:

Marty said...

I love the picture of your three little ones! They have grown up so much it seems like. We love you and hope all continues to go well for you!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! I, too, love the one of the three boys...it really does melt a mother's heart. I love how everyone is so happy too! That's always a good thing! By-the-way, you look WAY too good in the first picture...atleast you could have looked a little like you'd just had a baby! Makes me jealous! Congratulations!!! ...Summer

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Thank you for posting so quickly.

Anneke said...

I'm so excited to come hold the little guy! The pictures just make me want to squeeze him! What a very cute and wonderful family you have! I love you!

colin said...

Congrats Mindy!
Fun pictures! Little Alex looks like one of the family, and, you of course, look fabulous! Good luck getting skinny quick too!
KJ

The Mighty Miners said...

Ya my kids still ask me if I am pregnant again, so good luck with that. He's a cutie. Your boys look very happy to have their new little brother, in fact you all do! Way to go. Hope you're feeling great SOON..