Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's DR. WOOLF's birthday!!!


And did I mention he's the big 3 - 0!! Happy Birthday old man!
Cameron lives in Wisconsin, where he just finished medical school at the Medical College of Wisconsin this past May. Mark sent me out to Cameron's graduation for Mother's Day - I was so excited to be there and share that with Cam and Miranda! Cameron is currently working on his Anesthesiology residency there in Milwaukee and will be for the next few years - I am so proud of my little "big" brother and what he's been able to accomplish in his life. It's a little ironic that this is where he ended up, as Wisconsin is where I served my mission - the cheese head stuff get in your blood I guess.

Random funny memories of Cameron: the summer we spent trying to see how many times we could pass the frisbee back and forth without dropping it (we thought we were soooo good, too) -- the famous mud episode that Cameron started when he never returned and mom asked me to go look for him -- cheering him on at whatever sport event he was competing in, football, basketball or track -- making him eat an ant when he was little (what a mean big sister) -- running hurdles in the hall with mom's couch cushions or jumping the high jump with a jump rope strung from the stairs to the dining room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cameron! I hope he's handling it better than I did! However, I am going down in years now so instead of us being the same age every year, I will- from now on- be a year younger!!! ...Summer