Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another fun weekend



Last weekend we were able to go to my parents' and spend time with Cameron and Miranda as well as see Margett and the kids before they all headed back home. Our stay included good food -- of course, playing grandma and grandpa's new wii (thanks to Cameron and Miranda), four-wheelers rides, Car Legos, throwing Easter Eggs up on Giraffe Hill, and stringing beads.

Mom made sure we enjoyed ourselves and let the girls make a beaded watch. They turned out super cute, at least I thought we did pretty well. I didn't even think about getting any photos of most our activites. I think we were just having too much fun.

Alex loved meeting his new cousin. They were born all of 14 days apart. The two boys got all decked out in their matching outfits. They were funny to watch with each other. Get them too close to one another and soon one would be sucking on the other's fingers or one would be pulling on the other. I'm sure they'll be great friends as the grow up.

After weekends like this, I really wish that my siblings lived closer. We are all spread out across the nation...good thing are hearts are knit together with love.

3 comments:

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

How fun for all of you to get together! Thanks for sharing the pics. Those two boys look like quite the pair. Isn't Miranda expecting?

Anneke said...

HOW FUN! I love your family. Thinking of them makes me miss fun times at your house - let's see... kool-aid (and kool-aid points), mac&cheese (made without following exact instructions cause that's how Brandon did it), "Bang Your Head", Ocho, etc...

Anonymous said...

How fun! I wish all of my family lived closer too!
...Summer