Monday, April 20, 2009

6 months old

Is he really 1/2 way to one?
Here's the little guy's 6 month stats...
Height: 27 1/2 inches
Weight: 16.7 pounds



Today I retired his swing and in its place is his highchair. I didn't think the house was ready for one more baby item without getting rid of something first. This little guy is taking over with all his contraptions!
I also fed him some rice cereal for the first time. He wasn't sure about it all at first, but then he seemed to enjoy it more as he continued. All this means to me is that he isn't going to stay my little baby for long...

3 comments:

The Wheelers said...

do we get to see a new picture of your 6 month old??

Mindy said...

Yes, sorry, I wanted to actually do some blogging and I always say, well, the pics are still on the camera, I won't do it until I have the photos, but then it never gets done...hang on...they'll be here soon!!

Anneke said...

Wow. Time flies. What a little cutie bug!