Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Black Eye Girl

It's taken me forever, but I finally downloaded some photos from my camera. With the computer upgrades, I haven't been all together in the computer area. But, here they are, some funny pics of Mindy the Bruiser...


February 1 - Night of the Super Bowl and Round 1 of Mom vs. The Crusher.


February 2 - Mindy and her "purple eye liner"


February 3 - It just kept getting more and more colorful. I think it was the next night that Mark thought it looked the best, but I didn't take any picture. My eye is still a little bruised, but it's looking much better. I'm starting to wonder when this glue is going to come off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's horrible. I always knew kissing could lead to trouble.... I just didn't know they meant black eyes!!!

The Mighty Miners said...

okay it looked way worse up close. OUCH, one of those moments where the first instinct is to throw something :) Hope it heals up good!

Anonymous said...

hee hee hee....
...Summer