Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Course 2 Graduate

Luckily I wasn't graded on my work, otherwise I most likely wouldn't have passed. I learned alot, had a fun time, and met some rather nice ladies. Here is a pic of the cake I created for my final class. We learned the basket weave and had to top the cake with all the flowers we were taught during the course. I had to be a little rebelious and made a color flow lady bug instead of the bird they have you make in the Wilton book. My next adventure, cookie decorating.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

those flowers look beautiful, and if that weave is not A+ work I don't know what would be.

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

I am suitably impressed. It looks great!

Brockett's said...

I'm totally impressed! and jealous. I've always thought it would be fun to take a class so way to actually do it!!! By the way you can practice making cakes for me anytime. I don't mind. Really. *Ü*

The Mighty Miners said...

wow that looks GREAT way to go!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job!
...Summer

Momma Dil said...

That looks so good! WAY better than mine :) You'll have to tell me how the cookie class went.