Thursday, January 22, 2009

Did I mention?

I have one stinkin' cute baby!!! Alex just makes me happy. Tonight when giving him his bath, I just couldn't get over how much I love this little guy. He keeps me calm and makes my heart smile. Alex is just what I needed -- I just didn't know it! - He's already three months old.

Also pictured here are my new glasses - I've deemed them the Mullot of Eyewear, business in the front, party in the rear. You can kind of tell from this picture that they are two different shades, a brown on the outside and this funky turquoise on the inside.



Pictured below is Alex with his Kramer hair. I haven't really cut his hair on top and it's a little long. But when the kid has his bath and it's all wet, it curls really cute and I have to admit I like it. It's the one thing I know he got from me. You have to be sure to "straighted" his hair after his bath or else he's going to have the infamous Kramer hair until it gets washed again.







7 comments:

Marty said...

What a cute little guy with a cute BIG smile! He looks just like Ethan in the carseat. Can he share the extra hair with his cousin?

Marty said...

Abbey's comment...."He's got curly hairs. It needs to go down, down down!"

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

It is so fun to see how much he looks like his brothers.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. I haven't seen him in such a long time. I hope will see you guys Sunday.

Anonymous said...

What a doll! I'd love him too!
...Summer

Rachael said...

I have to agree - he is DARLING!!! (I hope you don't mind I found your blog!)

:)

Anneke said...

Oh, I am so glad you have him. What a little sweetie! He is so cute!
And I love the new glasses! :)