Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mommy 101

I seemed to have missed class the day moms were taught they must ALWAYS know where EVERY item in the house is located. Why? Why? Why should I ALWAYS KNOW where everything is?

Now if it's Mark's keys he's looking for, that MAY be my fault. I may or may not have been know for not putting his keys back in the drawer every time I use them.

But hey, give mom a break and just go look for that lost Lego yourself. Try and actually search for that lost shoe just once. Your mom would be proud, and hey, give the poor lady a break, she's tired and had a long day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha, so true! when i tell my boys they need to clean up they always say, "but you need to help me!"

The Wheelers said...

that was from me, ashley. i was logged in under russ' account.

Alicia said...

Blaine says the uterus is a tracking device. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :)