Friday, March 5, 2010

Glitter Head


So yesterday I walked into Target and stopped by the $1 section. I had to try on the bright green St. Patrick's Day hat for Alex. He of course thought I was funny. He wanted a turn too, so on went the hat on his head.

Then for the next 30 - 45 minutes we walked around the store, saying hello to all the other shoppers we met. I might also add that I found the perfect pillows for couches in the living room. At one point I noticed that Alex had some green glitter on his forehead, but didn't think much of it.

It wasn't until I got home and looked in the mirror that I saw what surprise the St. Patty's hat left for me. My forehead was covered in glitter, and I'm not exaggerating. I looked like some three-year-old had applied their green glitter make-up on me. I had to laugh that no one in the whole store said anything to me. Maybe they thought it was part of my outfit, I was wearing a shamrock green cardigan.

No comments: