Friday, February 26, 2010

Man I'm Old!

Today I turned 35. When my mom called to wish me a happy birthday, she asked me if I felt older. Today I do. I certainly do.

Case in point: I went to my exercise class - praying that I wouldn't pee my pants the whole time we did jumping jacks.

I finally got the chance to do my hair and there they are again...those stinky grays. Didn't I just dye my hair? It never ends.

When Mark asked what I wanted to do for my birthday, I seriously thought about telling him how about we get take-out and rent a movie.

Look at the numbers. I know. I've helped Ethan do his math homework - Four or less, just ignore. Five plus, add one more. Let's face it, baby! I'm basically 40! And that is just too much to handle.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday!!

You're not old. Really. You're awesome.

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

Who was teaching that exercise class?!? They should know better than to ask old ladies to do jumping jacks. You must not be too old because you can still pray for help on that one. For some of us, even praying doesn't help.