Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm a jerk...

While I've been down in my "cave" trying to figure out how to update the look of my blog, my cutie Mark has been slaving away upstairs. I finally went to see what he'd been doing. There he was, still in the kitchen, trying to get the house put back together for me. He scrubbed down the dishwasher and reinstalled it. Did I mention that it's now 11:26 p.m.
He's got cuts and bruises everywhere from all his hard work and to top it all off this morning when he was getting ready for work he totally broke off one of his fingernails. I couldn't even stomach the blood when he asked me to finish cutting the nail off for him. He had to do it himself. Good thing he still loves me!

3 comments:

The Mighty Miners said...

Well your husband probablly doesn't think you are a jerk for it. They like that stuff right?? Hey send me your email if you want an invite to our blog. I just saw you in Missys and nosed my way in here:) hope you didn't mind. Anyways you guys look great, good luck with the baby! wemine@juno.com (woody and erin)

Anonymous said...

Hey there Mindy! I, too, nosed my way onto your blog! I am so glad you have one! Please email me so I can invite you to mine!!!
summernb@comcast.net
....Summer (Nelson...Bartlett :) )

The Wheelers said...

these blogs take up too much of my time! but it is fun to keep in touch with everyone, so i guess it's worth it! by the way love your background!