Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The countdown is on...

One more month for me - and I know I am no where ready to be the mother of three little guys!!! Although it would be really nice to have this kid on the outside, so when he wants to kick and move around I won't have to be his target, I am totally scared (as Aaron would put it) to have him at home with us. Then there's our house, I know it's not ready for another little person. We finally painted a room for him, the tile is complete, we have a toilet again, the fridge was actually moved back into the kitchen tonight, and we are slowly finishing our painting of all the baseboards. Why the hold up you ask? Well, so do I? The carpet just isn't cooperating with us, and it looks like we get to wait some more before it will actually be here. The only good thing - we haven't taken the old carpet out yet, so we do have something soft to walk around on.
So....I'll see Dr. Lamb tomorrow and begin the long anticipated weekly visits. Who knows what we'll find out?!? I'm also excited about tomorrow night - we are taking the boys to the hospital for the Labor and Delivery Tour. I wonder what crazy questions Aaron will ask? When I asked him today if he thought we were ready for a baby to come to our house he said, "Well, you better get him out soon, cuz who will take care of him?"

2 comments:

Momma Dil said...

I'm glad you're surviving all the craziness. I'm excited for you to be a Mommy again (easy for me to say since I'm not the one who has to feed him all night long, huh?).

The Wheelers said...

good luck with everything! having three kids was hard on me at first. it sounds dumb, but three is more then two! i have two hands ya know? your house sounds exciting, when all the works gets done huh.