Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Say it aint so...

Tuesday morning I received a text from my SIL Cynthia. She most excitedly informed me of the news....

They were digging!!!!!


Yes, we now have a big ol' hole in our property. Made to fit one house we've been waiting a long time for. When my MIL asked if they were digging in the correct spot, I thought to myself, "Well, I'll take it where ever it is!"


This is from the south of the house.


This is from the north of the house.


And these are the two cute guys that accompanied me to the site!

I'm convinced that Rachael's positive thinking and most delicious cookies did the trick! Did I mentioned that I was a little excited?

Self portrait of one happy lady! Double chins and all! I seriously almost jumped in the hole and started hugging the poor guy!

2 comments:

lwoolf said...

Oh sis - we are so excited for you.

Amy said...

Fantastic!! Love the pics. Super excited for you Mindy!