Friday, September 30, 2011

The final countdown

Today is Friday. (Don't worry, I'm not going to break out in song or anything, nor do I want you to break out in song!)
Tomorrow is Saturday, then Sunday, and finally it's Monday, October 3, 2011.
I knew this day would be coming, but now it's here, right around the corner. I'm trying not to tear up as I type this.

We are sending our two great parents out into the world to be missionaries. I still think South Africa is too far away!



I know they are so excited to go, so I will be too! I just want to be a little selfish and keep them close by. I've decided this is all in preparation for when I send out my three little guys. That day will come all too quickly, and Ethan has already informed us that he is going to China! Now that sounds really far!

3 comments:

Marty said...

Love you sis!

lwoolf said...

All I can say is thank goodness for Skype! It has come soooo fast, can't believe it is just one mmore day away.

Amy said...

Congratulations Elder and Sister Woolf! Sounds like a fun, exciting and challenging journey up ahead. You two will do great!!

Way to have faith, courage and sacrifice Mindy to sacrifice the presence and closeness of your parents for a while. You will be blessed greatly for it.