Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another Milestone


Is it true? Why, yes it is. I am now a mother of a one-year-old. Alex you are certainly a keeper. I wasn't sure what to think when I found out you were on your way, but there's no way I would change a thing about having you in our family. You bring a peace to our home that I often long for. Your mild manner is soothing to us all. We often wonder how you'll ever fit into this crazy home of ours, but you've certainly gone and made your way into our hearts. You have two big brothers that adore you and often times drive me crazy because they want to be RIGHT THERE with you, BOTH OF THEM, at the same time. They argue over who gets to sit next to you and who gets to make you laugh. Yes, they love you, Alex.
I know you make your daddy's day when you see him walk in the door and you flap your arms up and down in your little excited way. You make our hearts smile, Alex. We love you to pieces.

Aaron took this photo of us.
I know I look like a big cheeser, but hey, this is my baby on his first birthday - October 13, 2009!!!
Look how far we've come!!


Love you, Skooski!!

1 comment:

Anneke said...

well, after reading your last 3 posts, I'm sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks. Your little Alex is such a sweetheart. And he has an amazing mother! Babies grow up too fast - it seems like he just barely joined your family. Good luck with everything with the drs and such. I'll be thinking of you.