Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sonic Good

I just enjoyed myself a free rootbeer float -- compliments of Sonic. And did I mention that I L.O.V.E. rootbeer floats? I love them so much that when I (well, really my mom) was planning my wedding, I told my mom I just wanted to have rootbeer floats and popcorn at my reception. She even made it come true -- I know it sounds a little crazy, but she pulled it off in class.
So thanks are in order here -
First to my little sis, Marty, for giving me the heads up on FREE floats at Sonic.
Second to my lovely husband Mark, for driving to Sonic to get me a float when I know he really wanted to be in bed sleeping.
Third to the people at Sonic - and just like the cup says, it really is "even sweeter after dark."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man...we really ARE related! Jason laughs at me all the time because of my infatuation with rootbeer floats! We have both ingredients in our house at all times. I even give them as gifts...for any reason. My favorite place to eat is Sonic. I love that place. In fact, we went there at 9:00 this morning on our way to run errands because Preston wanted french fries and a drink. They are just so darn convienent! I didn't know about the FREE ones! How could I have missed that?!?
...Summer

Bryant P. Castleton said...

Sorry for the delay on reading up on your blog but my wife loves rootbeer floats too!! We actually had them at our reception too! Unfortunately we live in very RURAL Illinois where the nearest Sonic is 45 miles away so we missed the FREE rootbeer float fest : <