Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sign me up for Summer, maybe?

Here I sit on the verge of summer vacation, and I'm not quite sure I am really ready for it to finally hit. You know the scenerio, no rush to eat breakfast or get out the door in the morning, kids riding their bikes in the street, playing in the sprinkler or splashing in the slip n' slide with the rest of the neighborhood kids, Otter Pops and more Otter Pops, lunch at the park, dirty little feet and sweaty faces. The list could go on and on. But this summer is different. This summer I have three little boys to hang out with, one of which that needs a bit more attention.

Now all I need to do is figure out how am I going to keep up with two little boys who want to be outside playing and their baby brother needs his mother inside. Somedays I wish I really was Elasti-Girl and could stretch myself a little bit further.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember that stage with Preston outside and Porter inside. I don't know how I did it! Good luck to you! I hope you find a secret trick!
...Summer