Thursday, September 13, 2012

Roll Me, Mom!



This one is for my family. I told you about the big pipe we played with before Mark put it in the HUGE hole we dug. It was fun. I almost got inside once. All three of the boys had their turn at some point playing in the pipe. I laughed and told Mark we needed to buy one for each of them, but then remembered just how much a big ol' piece of pipe costs and decided the boys could find other ways to entertain themselves.


I had never rolled Aaron over more than once, so this time I was a little worried about how he was doing. My camera man didn't move with the action, but Aaron was able to maintain his stance the whole rotation. Love my farmer uniform - shorts and boots. They are pink leopard from Target.


1 comment:

Amy said...

That looks fun! And you look so cute Mindy!!17