Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dear Skype,

I knew it was fun to speak to my sister in the next time zone; it's even better to talk to someone halfway around the world! I love you, Skype!!!
Love, mg



Just got off of skype and had a chance to talk really quickly with my parents. They are serving in Francistown, Botswana, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Sounds like they won't be sleeping for the next 18 months. There is lots of work there to do. They have one branch and two units. They said it is HOT and they have a little car. Random little facts, I know, but when you only get a few minutes, the conversation and questions are rather scattered.

Happy Birthday to my dear dad! It's his birthday today. Mom said they even had a little party for him there. Here's to a big adventure for you and Mom!

No comments: