Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I think I'm in trouble....

Tonight at dinner Aaron told us that he kissed a girl on the bus during a recent field trip. He then said, "I can't wait for our next field trip. I can kiss another girl."

I'm just thinking it's a good thing we get to walk to school. I don't know about letting him ride a bus daily -- could only mean trouble!!



Ethan fell a few weeks ago and scratch his chest on the big tree at Grandpa and Grandma Gull's. He was showing me how it was healing and said, it was like a cut where babies come out of moms. I told him it wasn't exactly the same, and that mom's who have to have their babies out that way have a cut a bit farther down on their tummy. He stopped me mid-sentence and told me that he didn't want to talk about that and informed me that his dad already told him he would tell him more about that when he's older, like when he was in college. Glad to know that Mark's taken care of that conversation.


Oh, the joys of being a mother!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is hilarious! "They" start younger every year...I'd better ask my kids what they've done!

kelli said...

I'm always glad that I had a couple c-sections, so that when my kids ask how babies are born I can tell them that the doctor cuts our tummies open and gets them out. And I'm telling the truth. No guilt.