Monday, January 4, 2010

This is only a test

Checking out the toy I got for Christmas...hope it works. Our little guy is making progress. He's now getting around using the scooter method.

Okay, I need some help...there is no "film strip icon" for me to click on to upload my video of my cute little guy. It should be a simple thing to post a video, but not for me!!! Ugggh!

Just imagine my little boy scooting his way across the kitchen tile to his favorite mom...it really is rather cute. If anyone out there in techno world has any ideas, please send them my way.

3 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I think that when you're writing your post,there should be a video option up next to the 'add picture' option. Good luck!
kelli

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I bet you have the 'updated editor' which doesn't have it. So go to 'settings', then 'basic', scroll down and you'll see three options, being 'old editor', 'updated editor' and something else. Mark the 'old editor', save, and go back to edit your post. Now you should see a film icon next to the picture icon at the top. Make sense???

Mindy said...

Kelli, you were exactly right - I was using the "updated editor." I changed it back now it doesn't want to load. I'll keep trying. Thanks again for your help!!!
mg