Monday, September 21, 2009

Mindy and the Boys

Step aside, here comes Mindy and the Boys! (This is how I always sign my cards, notes and such, but don't you think it would make a great name for a rock band?)

Tonight we played Guitar Hero with some neighbors. We don't have a wii, and I think I have played this game all of about two times before. I've never been much of a gamer when it came to video games; that was always Cameron's department growing up. But after playing tonight I think I could play me some music and rock it!!

FYI - I finally finished my trip log, posted below. You may need to clear some time in your calendar to read it, it's a long one!

2 comments:

farmgirl said...

Mindy and the Boys.
Hmmm...has a nice ring to it. Yes, I think you should definitely start a rock band and go on tour.

Anneke said...

That is the reason I have purposefully avoided buying myself rock band or guitar hero... I'm afraid I would spend every waking minute playing it... cause the few times I have played it, well, basically I ROCK! So maybe we could get together and jam sometime! (that is if either of us would actually fork out the dough to buy it - Christmas is coming... Santa... hmm... )