Sunday, September 20, 2009

In Search of Chocolate

While searching the freezer for some hidden chocolate I found Mark's newest electronic gizmo that had obviously made its way from off the top of the fridge down into the freezer door.

Do I
a. wake him from his Sunday nap to tell about it.
b. grab the poor thing and try to warm it up in my armpit.
c. leave it there for him to find and keep looking for some chocoate.

Not knowing how long the poor thing has been hiding beside the orange juice, I just hope it still works. I'm just upset because my raid of the freezer left me high and dry -- no chocolate here, baby!!

3 comments:

Anneke said...

I vote for #3. Chocolate is a priority! You can't loose focus. I'm just sorry you didn't find any. I just put a Snickers bar in the freezer so I can find it in a few hours... or right now! :)

Mer said...

Even not knowing what the object is, I would still probably avoid the armpit solution . . . and sorry you couldn't find any chocolate - you should live at my house, we always have an ample supply.

farmgirl said...

I was under the impression chocolate was pretty high on the priority list for a years supply of food, no?
Should I start focusing on crazy things like wheat and beans or something?