Thursday, January 19, 2012

My boy Ethan

This is a totally random post, but I decided I just had to get this on today. I have put it off for several weeks. We found a half destroyed paper ball Ethan had made in class with favorites of his. Rather than throw it away, I kept it, but I knew I wouldn't be saving it forever. I would just have to document his responses. Here they are:
Favorite Movie: Star Wars - like this was a big surprise!!!!
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Favorite TV show: Tom and Jarry -- Tom and Jerry
Favorite Song: Call to sere -- Called to Serve
Favorite Subject: Sientce -- Science
Born: Salt Lake
Birthday: 81 -- That's literally how he wrote it, and it cracked me up. I joked and asked him if he thought he was 81 years old.
Least Favorite Food: Brocole and peas -- broccoli and peas, he knows when I've cooked broccoli for dinner and comes walking in the house in fear that he'll have to eat it.
Free Time: Draw
Favorite Number: 10
Person to be like: Mark -- how sweet. This one made me smile.
Future Job: Lego deziner -- Lego designer
Favorite Color: Black

He really is a good kid, and I love him so much. It is hard to see your kids struggle in life. I'm sure it will never get any easier being a mom. Love you, Tate Man.

No comments: