Sunday, December 6, 2009

Rock on!!

The following photo was in the running for our family Christmas card. I thought it would be rather funny to use it and write, "Hope your Christmas ROCKS!"  Needless to say, this was one of the few photos I found of the whole Gull family from this past year.
Well, I passed and went with a photo of just the boys, because really - who wants to see me on their Christmas card? It's all about the boys!
So here's my early Christmas greetings to the blogging world  -    
I hope your Christmas ROCKS!

Love, Mindy and the Boys

6 comments:

The Wheelers said...

let me guess, chevron gas station around beaver or something? love that rocking chair!

Mindy said...

That's the one! But I had to Photoshop that minor detail out - had to showcase those cuties I call mine.

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

Too fun!!!

Alicia said...

Um... I want to see a picture of you on a Christmas. Duh. :)

Anneke said...

Love it!!

Bryant P. Castleton said...

What a great and happy looking family! I'm glad you're in the picture - I always make my wife stand in the pictures because I know she looks WAY better than me. We husbands are just lucky to have married "UP" in the world!

Merry Christmas!